Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,592 Pound (1,856,097 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)