Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00559 SDG / IQD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 109% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,530 Pound (1,168,979 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)