Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01525 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 121% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,045 Pound (855,685 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)