Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.889 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 255,094 Pound (Dirham 52,179) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)