Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.745 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,213 Pound (Dirham 39,672) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)