Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.743 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 86,633 Pound (Dirham 49,710) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)