Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.815 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 87,496 Pound (Dirham 48,194) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)