Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.811 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 76,220 Pound (Dirham 42,096) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)