Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 86,265 Pound (Dirham 47,570) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)