Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01028 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,377 Pound (1,885,365 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)