Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01316 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 75,999 Pound (5,776,753 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)