Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.599 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,736 Pound (C$8,805) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)