Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.802 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 418,817 Pound (C$11,698) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)