Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.635 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,680 Pound (C$5,267) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)