Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,659 Pound (﷼ 74,398,900) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)