Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,709 Pound (﷼ 61,231,814) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)