Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,120 Pound (﷼ 54,071,868) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)