Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.947 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 131,429 Pound (kr44,601) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)