Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,529 Dinar ($4.68) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)