Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,321 Dinar ($1.97) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (33 minutes ago)