Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 871.037 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,184,772 Dinar (2,508 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)