Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 874.317 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,214,011 Dinar (2,532 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)