Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 893.383 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,329,877 Dinar (2,608 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)