Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 490.068 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 729,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 599,550 Dinar (1,223 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)