Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 446.621 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 244,611 Dinar (548 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)