Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,530,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,476,884 Dinar (€1,697) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)