Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,419,895 Dinar (€1,148) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)