Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.604 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,422,493 Dinar (4,895 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)