Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.817 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,419,983 Dinar (4,900 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)