Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 172.802 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,731,805 Dinar (元10,022) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (44 minutes ago)