Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 178.828 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,792,266 Dinar (元10,022) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)