Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 187.731 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,816,938 Dinar (元9,678) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)