Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 700.775 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 907,840 Dinar (1,295KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 1 hour ago)