Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.710 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,394,837 Dinar (Mex$ 36,446) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)