Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03616 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 562,757 Dinar (﷼ 15,562,302) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)