Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.184 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,992,638 Dinar (Php129,081) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)