Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.389 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,675,991 Dinar (381,859 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)