Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.789 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,686,586 Dinar (14,306 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)