Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,650 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.135 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,841,794 Dinar (14,563 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)