Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.625 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,844,084 Dinar (14,538 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)