Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.551 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,496,175 Dinar (14,383 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)