Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 182.984 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,323,847 Dinar (12,700 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (41 minutes ago)