Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.363 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,091,771 Dinar (11,662 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (37 minutes ago)