Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 279.480 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,434,633 Dinar (5,133 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)