Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.554 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,276,615 Dinar (3,958 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (31 minutes ago)