Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.423 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,179,532 Dinar (58,240 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)