Cost of living comparison between Youngstown, Ohio, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,630,362 Dinar ($1,399) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)