Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,675,942 Dinar ($1,419) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)