Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,179 Dinar (₩5,849) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)