Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,113 Dinar (₩5,099) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)