Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.095 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,259 Dinar (₩9,366) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)