Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.823 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,715,857 Dinar (¥620,502) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)