Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.495 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,519,178 Dinar (¥621,172) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)