Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.636 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,982,869 Dinar (¥1,314,674) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)