Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.995 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,511,169 Dinar (¥865,034) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)