Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.985 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,126,543 Dinar (¥830,855) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)