Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.200 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,040,455 Dinar (¥1,474,564) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)