Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08509 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 941,548 Dinar (Rp 11,065,580) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)