Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.060 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,591,922 Dinar (元9,252) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)