Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.963 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,453,803 Dinar (元7,776) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)