Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03187 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,416,704 Dinar (﷼ 44,451,492) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)