Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02791 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,375,255 Dinar (﷼ 49,272,234) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (25 minutes ago)