Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.137 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,417,593 Dinar (元7,535) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)