Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,104,136 Dinar (7,047,596 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)