Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,226,837 Dinar (7,047,264 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)