Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.890 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 8,504,643 Dinar (9,556,021 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)