Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 8,255,017 Dinar (9,471,252 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)