Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 185.708 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 983,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 931,953 Dinar (元5,018) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)