Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 167.055 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,726,360 Dinar (元10,334) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (41 minutes ago)