Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 187.662 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (元29) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)