Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 178.828 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (元36) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (44 minutes ago)