Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.654 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,076,136 Dinar (元5,860) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)