Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 171.635 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,748,959 Dinar (元10,190) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)