Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 174.293 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 988,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 930,530 Dinar (元5,339) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (38 minutes ago)