Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.837 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,772,796 Dinar (元10,317) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)