Cost of living comparison between Xian, China and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.772 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,831,714 Dinar (元10,853) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (44 minutes ago)