Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.802 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,729,411 Dinar (元15,795) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)