Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.963 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,161,069 Dinar (元16,907) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)