Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.576 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 352,067 Dinar (Mex$ 5,626) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (44 minutes ago)