Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,073,996 Dinar (€3,679) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)