Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.802 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,027,074 Dinar (元11,731) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (34 minutes ago)