Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.561 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,518,349 Dinar (元8,551) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)