Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.081 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,837,025 Dinar (元10,089) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)