Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.616 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,527,009 Dinar (5,328 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)