Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 317.181 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,838,159 Dinar (8,948 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)