Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.585 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,243,006 Dinar (4,278 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)