Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 346.472 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,471,256 Dinar (7,133 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)