Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 346.189 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,598,429 Dinar (4,617 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (31 minutes ago)