Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 316.122 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,337,517 Dinar (4,231 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)