Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.365 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,378,282 Dinar (4,249 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)