Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 880.502 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,950,735 Dinar (C$3,351) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)