Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 944.188 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,551,684 Dinar (C$5,880) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)