Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.843 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,886,608 Dinar (49,943 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)