Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.790 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,554,196 Dinar (17,119 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)