Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.229 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,005,656 Dinar (50,446 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,870,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)