Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.241 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,078,656 Dinar (ƒ 9,305) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)