Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 665.019 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,347,277 Dinar (ƒ 11,048) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (40 minutes ago)