Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 665.019 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,464,461 Dinar (ƒ 9,721) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)