Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.684 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 52% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,433,130 Dinar (ƒ 11,336) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)