Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 667.262 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,265,160 Dinar (ƒ 10,888) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (41 minutes ago)