Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,789,724 Dinar (€6,400) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)