Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,977,881 Dinar (€6,525) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)