Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,445,411 Dinar (€8,319) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 1 hour ago)