Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 860.903 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,513,937 Dinar (NZ$12,213) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)