Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 821.481 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,986,482 Dinar (NZ$13,374) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,870,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)