Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 880.883 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,563,632 Dinar (NZ$13,127) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)