Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 172.105 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,669,362 Dinar (元9,700) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)